About the Boat
The Gypsea is a 38-foot custom Henriques Sportfish. It has twin diesel engines and a full array of electronics. The boat is very comfortable for 6 passengers and has a large cockpit with plenty of fishing space. The cabin has a dinette, bench seating and a bathroom. We have plenty of coolers and ice on board to keep your catch fresh. The crew will fillet and bag your catch after the trip.
We want our guests to have an enjoyable day on the water. We look forward to having you onboard and below are some friendly reminders that will ensure the trip is a great experience for everyone.
- All charters include Rods – Bait – Tackle feel free to bring your own gear as you prefer.
- Food for your trip.
- A 20% deposit is due upon booking. The balance is due prior to leaving the dock.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards. When paying the remaining balance with
credit card, there is a 2% fee.
- Our deckhands work for gratuities. A 15% to 20% tip is customary.
- Limit alcohol to beer and wine. Hard liquor is not recommended.
- Wear and bring sun protection and sunglasses.
- Rain gear – we fish in the rain.
- If you are prone to seasickness and take seasick aids you may want to consider taking a dose the evening
before and one in the morning. Taking it on the boat after you are sick will not help!
- There is no smoking in the cabin of the boat.
- Deposit is non-refundable. 7 days notice is required to change or cancel a trip or the deposit will be lost.
The captain reserves the right to cancel the trip due to weather or other issues that would cause safety
concerns for the customers or crew.